Monday, March 24, 2014

This week in Kamakura

ALCON:

The coolest thing that happened to me this week was the chance to be able to go and climb mount Takao. It took about two hours to climb it. I went with all the other missionaries in my district including their English class students and two college aged guys that we met a few weeks back. It was a lot of fun and we were all able to have an extremely fun time. We could see Mount Fuji really really well from the top and took a lot of pictures. I got a lot of looks because I was carry a backpack full of things that I took with me for splits and was carrying my large wool coat too. It was really hot. I also met a Judo team and talked to them for a while.

My iPad is freaking out so I can't send any pictures. I'll send some next week.

I love you all!

Very Respectfully,
Elder J. Alan Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment